Blue Buffalo joins the list of several dog food companies to issue recalls on their food just this month. It is reported that Blue Buffalo has recalled some of their wet dog foods for potential aluminum contamination. The company has not received any reports of illness or injury as a result of the problems giving rise to this recall.
The recalled product includes:
- Blue Buffalo Homestyle Recipe Healthy Weight, Chicken Dinner with Garden Vegetables
- 5 ounce can
- UPC: 8-40243-10017-0
- Codes: Best By 08/03/2019
The “Best By” date is on the bottom of the can.
No other Blue Buffalo products are involved.
If you or someone you know has had a pet get sick as a result of this recalled dog food, please take action and contact the people listed below.
- USA citizens can report complaints about FDA-regulated pet food products by calling the consumer complaint coordinator in your area.
- Or go to http://www.fda.gov/petfoodcomplaints.
- Canadians can report any health or safety incidents related to the use of this product by filling out the Consumer Product Incident Report Form.
Please take the time to SHARE this article so dog owners can keep their fur babies safe!
Latest posts by Devoted to Doodles (see all)
- 7 Must Follow Doodle Lover Instagram Accounts - June 8, 2017
- From A Fan: Why does my Goldendoodle’s Face Smell? - May 3, 2017
- Help Find Cooper the Labradoodle: Doodle Put on the Wrong Westjet Flight in Canada - April 20, 2017